- I was born and raised in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan. In any crowd of over 200 there is always somebody from Moose Jaw.
- I have a lot of kids. Three daughters (16,14 and 12) a son 9 and a baby in the bakery.
- I am a serial entrepreneur. While still in University I started a clothing store. We made almost $75,000 dollars in four months selling those crazy “son of a beach shorts” to all types of sports teams and university organizations. We went big and opened a store in a mall and slowly spent the the profits over the next two years. I also started two retail computer operations growing each to over $12 million dollars in revenue before creating Point2Agent.
- I am a Physicist. Well, at least I have a degree in Physics. My daughter Robyn (12) was younger she used to like to tell her friends “My dad is a rocket scientist”, not so much any more.
- Persistence should have been my middle name. I don’t know when to quit – even when (at least in retrospect) I ought to have known.
- I am a dreamer. I love dreaming up ideas and putting them into action. Remember when you were a kid? Anything seemed possible and dreams were the norm. It hurts me to see so many people who I know used to have dreams give up on them and get beaten by the drudgery of life.
- I am extremely lucky. I have the greatest parents, wife and kids. It’s probably why anyone who knows me can tell if I am in a building or room. They only have to listen for my laugh.
Technorati Tags: meme