Easy to use Free Website / Blogging Platform

So I was looking for an easy to use self manged website tool and I found www.weebly.com  I am impressed with this super easy to use free product with no strings attached!   You can drag and drop videos, use custom forms etc.  If you are looking for a free place to host forms etc. with out advertisements Weebly may be for you!

Oh and it was named #4  in Time Magazines “50 best Websites in 2007″
About these ads

18 Responses to Easy to use Free Website / Blogging Platform

1. Ches Hagen says:

Brendan, I checked this out and I have to say… Very impressive! Easy to use and totally intuitive; it kind of blew my mind to be honest. http://weebly.com/

2. It just goes to show if something looks easy and fun it will tend to be that way. Of course it is not just that simple. These guys did some hard thinking on UI design.

The live demo is killer!

3. Awesome! I am playing with it right now.

4. Paul Spiric says:

You should also check the free website builder from http://www.webstarttoday.com and of Zoho.com

5. My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different website
    and thought I should check things out. I like what I see
    so now i am following you. Look forward to checking out your web
    page yet again.

• I definitely vote for wood; it’s much esaier to keep clean, and you can change the decor by changing out the area rug. Have you tried any paint remover on the tar paper? The really nasty removers (usually called Super Strip or something similar) usually work well to remove adhesives. It might be worth testing out. Or what about just renting a drum sander and sanding it off?

6. This is the perfect site for anybody who hopes to understand this topic.
    You know a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you
    (not that I really would want to…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a subject that has been
    written about for years. Great stuff, just wonderful!

7. I was sent here from the IMdb website

8. Lara says:

I browse your blog just so I can check out your outstanding writing form.

9. There’s certainly a lot to learn about this subject. I like all the points you’ve
    made.

10. Klara says:

It’s the best time to make some plans for the longer term and it’s time to be happy.
    I’ve read this put up and if I could I want to recommend you some interesting issues or advice. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more issues about it!

11. seo adelaide says:

Heya! I understand this is kind of off-topic however I needed to ask.
    Does building a well-established website like yours take a large amount of work?
    I am brand new to writing a blog but I do write in my journal everyday.

I’d like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

12. seo adelaide says:

It’s hard to come by well-informed people about this subject, however, you seem like you know what you’re
    talking about! Thanks

13. youtube.com says:

In fact, getting thee right plumbers anywhere is a tough job.

They are dak and humid spots where the ground is perfect for molds to grow.
    Word of mouth is the surest way of identifying the best personnel.

14. hey there and thank you for your information – I have
    definitely picked up anything new from right here.
    I did however expertise several technical issues using this site,
    since I experienced to reload the site many times
    previous to I could get it to load properly.
    I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently
    affect your placement in google and can damage your
    high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.
    Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out
    for much more of your respective exciting content. Make sure you update this again
    very soon.

15. The speedily evolving trends within and around the
    data center signifies a new era in data cabling center management,
    focused on competent and lucrative solutions, without making
    compromises on its performance, dependability, andd support the constantly
    changing needs of business niches. t have the capacity to
    undertake a project of this scale internally. If there is
    one constant thing in the earth, it’s change.

16. They are trained to diagnose, install andd perform maintenance services
    oon electrical systems and wiring of trailers, vans, semi-trucks and other even tractors.
    In fact, if you do not already have someone you know, you
    will probably resort to seeking out the cheapest services available.
    Check out their grievance record using internet forums about the company,
    tthe complaints registered by their previous clients.

17. If you wonder about the reasons why this breed of dog is so
    popular,you can easily satisfy this curiosity by getting a Golden Retriever for a friend, as the devotion
    hee is capable of would be considered his most valuable asset.
    One can take help from any reputed asset finance based consulting company to get a better deal for one’s business.

The unprotected form commonly applies to the assets or property that
    is held diirectly in an individual’s name or even in the name of a revocable liiving trust.